Eurofins is committed to medical device product cybersecurity and is delighted to be sponsoring Q1’s 3rd Annual Medical Device Cybersecurity & Risk Mitigation Conference.
We believe attendees will find tremendous value in participating at the event and would like to extend a discounted rate directly to our clients! The program provides a matchless venue for industry peers to gather, exchange ideas and connect. Multiple networking opportunities will takeplace throughout the course of the two-day meeting.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTS INCLUDE:
- Clarification of FDA Pre and Post-Market Cybersecurity Guidance
- Alignment of MDM and HDO Shared Cybersecurity Responsibility
- Security by Design: Dissecting Vulnerabilities & Preventative Features
WHY WE ARE PARTICIPATING:
- Diverse perspectives: Speakers from Abbott, Boston Scientific and Philips will present alongside the FDA, US Department of Homeland Security and MITRE
- Close-Knit Group of Participants with Intimate Feel to Program
- Progressive Content Focused on Current & Future Challenges
Click here for more information or to download the full program details and agenda and don’t forget to use the code Q1CSSPONSOR when registering to receive a $200 on Eurofins.
We are looking forward to a collaborative, solution-based event and hope to see you there!