What are the benefits of converting to MET?
- Reduced Follow-Up Costs – MET performs two follow-up inspections per year instead of four
- Expedited Service
- Enhanced Compliance Assistance
- Unique Online Project Tracking (METrak)
UL is not the only source for product safety certification anymore.
MET Laboratories is accredited by the U.S. and Canadian governments to certify products to UL and CSA safety standards.
MET has been certifying, listing, and labeling products for electrical product safety for more than 40 years. In that time, MET has certified thousands of products for compliance to electrical safety standards. This translates into literally millions of products sold in the U.S. and Canada labeled with the MET Mark.
MET is currently qualified to certify products in over 180 UL standard categories. This includes consumer products, computing and telecommunications products including NEBS equipment, medical devices, and equipment designed for hazardous locations.
METrak is a real-time online project tracking system. MET customers no longer need to call or wait for a status update. METrak online is updated as tests are performed, modifications occur or compliance is achieved.
METrak On-Line provides:
- Overall status of the project
- Current status of each specific test
- Detailed notes regarding each task
- Contact names and e-mail links for the lead engineers
- Reporting tools for generating and printing status reports